§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our Internet shop https://www.venco-official.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer takes place in writing or in writing or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiry of the deadline, the offer is considered rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully going through the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Add to cart by clicking the button “Add to Cart”
3) Checking the details in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “Checkout”
5) Registration in the Internet shop after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password), or order as a guest.
6) Re-examination or correction of the entered data.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking on the button “order with costs” or “buy”
The consumer can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the “back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his information, on which the information of the customer are recorded and correcting or correcting input errors Close the internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (acknowledgment of receipt). This does not represent an acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made in writing, in writing or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time at https://www.venco-official.de/agb/. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa).
(1) Unless stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here latest within 3 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery in the case of payment in advance on the day after the payment order begins to run to the bank charged with the transfer and for all other payment methods the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline ends on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to the buyer, even in the case of consignment purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following conditions, whereby the consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days, from the day that you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you need to contact usVenco MilanoValerio ValentinoRector-Forestier-Str. 2AD-55122 Mainz E-mail: email@example.com given a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. Consequences of cancellation If you withdraw from this contract, we have sent you all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from giving you a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer have chosen to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
§7 Cancellation formPrint withdrawal form (If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.) To: Venco MilanoValerio ValentinoRektor-Forestier-Str. 2AD-55122 MainzE-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgHere, I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*) _____________________________________________________ on (*) / received on (*) __________________ Name of consumer (s) _____________________________________________________ Address of consumer (s) _____________________________________________________ Signature of consumer (s) (only if communicated on paper) __________________ Date __________________ (*) Delete as appropriate.
§8 WarrantyThe statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract languageThe language of the contract is German only.
§10 Customer serviceOur customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 10:00 to 18:00 o’clock.